Confined Space Awareness and Basic Entry (Low Risk)
Our group size for this course is restricted to 8 people which allows for individual attention
A one day course.
We try to be as flexible as possible please contact us by clicking here and we can discuss available dates.
Or use the request a contact panel below right
A low risk confined space exists when there is easy entry/exit, no risk of flooding and adequate natural ventilation.
Who should attend?
Management and anyone who may be involved in entering low risk confined spaces requiring the application of appropriate procedures.
- The Confined Spaces Regulations 19997
- Identification of risks and their control
- Workplace safety
- Weil's Disease and sewage decontamination
- Hazardous atmospheres and gas monitoring
- The risk assessment process
- Operation of safe systems of work
- Use of permit to work control measures
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Selection of suitable equipment
- IP ratings, intrinsically safe and ATEX approved
- Equipment pre-use inspection and safe operation
- Fall arrest systems - theory only
- Emergency procedures
- Theory test
- Practical training
- Practical assessment
Valid for 3 years