MCA STCW - Basic Training Package
Overview of course:
The STCW Basic Safety Training course (STCW 95/ STCW 2010) is the legal minimum requirement for anyone looking for commercial work aboard vessels over 24 metres, in accordance with section A-VI/1 of the STCW Code.
Our group size for this course is restricted which allows for individual attention
This course consists of
STCW Elementary First Aid
STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
STCW Personal Survival Techniques
STCW Security Awareness
Each course can be done individually if required
In line with our policy of excellent training at a fair price the Personal Safety and Social Responsibility and Proficiency in Security Awareness are free. This brings the cost down from £690 to to £590. This saving will pretty much cover any accommodation costs.
Working on cruise ships, ferries or large yachts?
For anyone working on a passenger carrying vessel, you are also required to hold the STCW Crowd Management for Passenger Ships certificate. This half-day course can be added on to your Basic Training Package for an additional £75.00
Pre-course experience and assumed knowledge
STCW certificate listing all courses
In course practical tasks and oral questions
Total cost including VAT £590.00
Please read the following instructions before using our booking form below:-
- You can book your course here using our secure and easy to use online booking system.
- We accept Stripe, PayPal or BACS which you can select in the “Payment method” section.
- If paying by BACS you have the option of paying a 50% deposit which must be paid within 24hrs to secure your booking .
- If paying by BACS then the balance must be paid at least four weeks before the course start date.
- You can pay the balance by clicking on the “Pay Balance” link in the confirmation email.
- Please click here to contact us if you have any problems with any of the instructions above.