This course consists of 5 modules:-
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
Who Should Attend
The STCW Basic Safety Training course (STCW 95/10) is the legal minimum requirement for anyone looking to work commercially, in any position, aboard vessels over 24 metres, in accordance with section A-VI/1 of the STCW Code.
Working on cruise ships, ferries or large yachts?
Anyone working on a passenger carrying vessel is also required to hold the STCW Crowd Management for Passenger Ships certificate. This half-day course can be added on to your Basic Training Package. Click here for more information.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with your certificate. The Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting and the Personal Survival Techniques elements expire after 5 years and you will need to attend a refresher course. The other elements do not expire.
Each course can be done individually if required
Maximum 12 students
Cost (including VAT)
The very competitive cost of this course reflects our belief in giving excellent value for money and first class training. Don’t take our word for it! See for yourself what our past students have to say…
Bookings & Payment
- You can book and pay online – see below.
- You can book on the phone - call +44 (0)1273 514 050.
- If you book more than one month in advance, you can just pay a 50% deposit. The balance is due 1 month before the course start date. To take this option, please call +44 (0)1273 514 050.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Questions and Advice
- Phone us on +44 (0)1273 514 050 or
- Click here and send us a message or
- Click on the “Request a Contact” button on the Home Page.
- No places available on your prefered date? Call us - we may be able to help.