Thinking about a career in the Superyacht Industry?
Yes? Then this Superyacht Crew Training package is for you!
See: Superyacht deck crew jobs: https://www.yacrew.com/
This course incorporates all 5 modules of the STCW Basic Training:-
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
In addition to these compulsory requirements our package includes 4 other courses to add to your CV which will enhance your chances of landing your first job:
- RYA Short Range (VHF) Certificate (includes exam).
- RYA Powerboat Level 2.
- Basic Seamanship - including vessel terminology, knots and ropework, buoyage region A and B, introduction to navigation and chartwork, RADAR and collision regulations.
- RYA PPR (Professional Practices and Responsibilities) online course is included free of charge. This is required for the commercial endorsement of your RYA Powerboat Level 2 certificate.
- We can help you arrange your commercial endorsement for you if you wish.
Who Should Attend
Anyone intending to pursue a career in the Superyacht industry. If you want to give your CV an edge over and above the mandatory STCW Basic Training courses, and put you ahead of the competition, you should consider this course.
You must be energetic and enthusiastic with an ability to work to a high-standard in all tasks.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded with all certificates, except the SRC certificate, which usually takes 4 weeks to process by the RYA.
The STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting and the Personal Survival Techniques elements expire after 5 years and you will need to attend a refresher course. The other elements do not expire.
Each course can be done individually if required.
Maximum 3 students
Cost (including VAT)
Bookings & Payment
- You can book and pay online – see below.
- You can book on the phone - call +44 (0)1273 514 050.
- If you book more than one month in advance, you can just pay a 50% deposit. The balance is due 1 month before the course start date. To take this option, please call +44 (0)1273 514 050.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal.
Questions and Advice
- Phone us on +44 (0)1273 514 050 or
- Click here and send us a message or
- Click on the “Request a Contact” button on the Home Page.
- No places available on your prefered date? Call us - we may be able to help.